As the UK’s leading supplier of kitchen worktops, CFW specialise in offering high quality work
Ecommerce SEO, Pay Per Click Services [PPC] & Conversion Rate Optimisation [CRO] Services. With
E-commerce Web Design, SEO & Google Adwords SEM campaign. With over 30 years experience of selli
Bespoke Ecommerce Web Design & Order Process Flow & SEO campaign. GoFrameit are a leading on
High Quality Technical SEO & Link AcquisitionWe optimise your whole website & its products & we'll build high quality links with excellent authority from trusted sources that will pass good link equity.
Increase Traffic & SalesWe'll increase relevant traffic that will result in additional sales and revenue for your website.
Improve Conversion RatesWe'll aim to increase your conversion rates by as much possible using tried & tested techniques. We specialise in CRO.
ROI Focus & Results DrivenWe're focused on increasing your ROI from the internet & delivering results that matter. The better we do, the longer you'll stay with us.
Monthly Account ReviewsA dedicated account manager will manage your whole SEO campaign from start to finish & will work with you each month to deliver the best possible results.
Online Interactive ReportsOur transparent & advanced online reporting tool will analyse your; rankings, link data, analytics & social media metrics.
First Class Customer Service We pride ourselves on the levels of customer service that we deliver to our clients, without you, our business wouldn't exist and we really appreciate that.
Proven Track RecordWe have some fantastic case studies & references from our clients - we've taken websites from £1m+ to £mulit-million+ T/O in just 10 months.
Take your E-commerce SEO to a higher level of technical expertise with one of our E-Commerce Performance Audits
Complexity - E-commerce SEO is as complex as it gets and we’re experts and specialists in this field. This kind of SEO is so different from local or national search engine optimisation. The type of e-commerce platform that you use [and there are hundreds out there] whether it’s Magento, ZENcart Cubecart, Prestashop, OsCommerce or OpenCart, how it’s been designed, built and constructed will ultimately determine the level of performance that your website is able to achieve.
Problems - Although these types of software are fast easy to use and cost effective, the problem with ‘off the shelf’ shopping cart software is that they haven’t been built by SEO experts, they’ve been built by web design experts. From the many platforms we have worked with, we’re yet to find one that deals with all of the issues that are absolutely critical and essential for a high performing e-commerce website. The problem is, is that there isn’t one solution that ‘fits all’. That’s why we’ve built our own ecommerce platform to deal with all the necessary issues and flaws that most if not all shopping cart software platforms have in terms of SEO; Integrity Commerce – a bespoke ecommerce platform that is ‘web responsive’ and tailored your business needs.
Experience – with years of experience and knowledge in this sector delivering results, our-commerce SEO methodology has been developed to overcome many of the SEO obstacles faced by many of these platforms that exist. It’s simple, we know what works and we know what needs to be done to maximise your websites’ performance. Does your existing SEO company talk about or mention any of the following
- URL, Directory, Category & Product Structural Design
- URL Parameters
- Link Equity Distribution
- Duplication of Pages
- Pagination Issues
- Shopping Cart Process Optimisation
Solution – Think of our methodology as a very long and complex list of things that we need to do to get your website performing to the best of its ability. Understanding and knowing about these issues in the first place is what’s extremely difficult and we already do’; it’s what we’ve been trialing and testing for years and we know it works.
- I got approached by Integrity SEO in the autumn of 2011, I had previously been the ultimate skeptic when it came to SEO and continuously refused to talk to SEO companies touting for business due to all the horror stories you read online, Integrity is the exception! From the start Integrity SEO proved themselves to be worthy of their name, the overall package offered is amazing.
- Kristin and all the staff have been fantastic to deal with to the point that they are now in the process of building a further new e-commerce website for us. I cannot recommend them highly enough for SEO & ROI and I’m looking forward to working with them for many years to come.
- It is great to partner with a company who is honest, hardworking and over delivers!
- "As a result of the work performed by Integrity in only a few months, we were so impressed that we have now instructed them to SEO our other three sites as well as building us a brand new bespoke SEO solution for another large online project of ours. If asked would I recommend Integrity SEO Ltd? the answer would be most certainly yes!”.
- Since commissioning Integrity SEO traffic has risen sharply and sales conversions; I would very much recommend Integrity SEO to others. Well done!
- Two third’s of all of our new private and NHS patients come from the internet on a monthly basis as a direct result of search engine optimisation which is truly fantastic.
- I have been very impressed with the team at Integrity SEO….I have found the Integrity Team to be thoroughly Professional, Knowledgeable and Effective.
- Advice & guidance from Integrity has elevated my dental business to prominence in the competitive world of web exposure. I can fully recommend their services.
April was another good month for e-commerce activity in the UK, with the British Retail Consortium (BRC) reporting that sales were up by 8.3%, year on year, with mobile usage continuing to play a major role in driving growth. While the growth was slightly down compared with the 9% expansion seen in Continue Reading →